WLS a écrit :
William DeCoster wrote:
Please relay to the seamonkey people. Composer: click on a graphic it
duplicates and jumps up to another location, (annoying). The graphic
does delete ok, Never an issue before this release. Other annoying
"Features" Pop Up anouncements and compress email folder
announcements. Please, dump this stuff, I can't believe anyone would
want it.

The SeaMonkey people are to my knowledge not doing any development of
Composer and IMHO think it should be removed from the suite.

I hope this proposal to remove it could not be done without a vote and mine would be "NO !"
after all if you don't like it, do not look at it, but leave it alone !

--
cyberzen