Robert Kaiser wrote:

> hawker schrieb:

>> So in SM 2.0 and before the sidebar search displayed the search results
>> in both the browser window and below the search input.
>
> Unfortunately that's not possible in this way with the
> new search mechanism we switched to in 2.1 and later.
> This is unfortunate, but OTOH the older mechanism couldn't
> support the OpenSearch standard all other browser support,

At the risk of sounding confrontational (which is not my intent)
"doing what all other browsers do" is not, I suggest, why most
of us use Seamonkey.  We use Seamonkey because it does /not/ do
what the other browsers do : if we wanted what the other browsers
do, we would use the other browsers.

My Eur 0,02
Philip Taylor