I have found what appears to be my lost bookmarks in the following file:

C:\Documents and Settings\frog\Application Data\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Profiles\ef6mjiq5.default\bookmarks.html

I believe that this is a good start at making my bookmarks work again. At the present time, however, I don't know how to make them appear when I click Bookmarks on my Web page. Do I now have to import the files from bookmarks.html into the web browser? If not, how do I get them to reappear when I click bookmarks at the top of my Web page window?

Please help me or give me a suggestion on where to find the answer to this lingering problem.

Thanks,
Frog