Ray Davison wrote:
Frog wrote:

I will have to remember to update the contents of this file from time
to time.

If you are running SM 2.3+, have you not noticed the "bookmarkbackups"
directory?

And, if you will create a "user.js" text file with the line
"user_pref("browser.bookmarks.autoExportHTML", true);".
"bookmarks.html" will be updated at every SM close.

I prefer to do the export under my responsibilty(verifying that my bookmarks are ok, and saving bookmarks under differents names based on the date) - i hate the automatic export. Imagine that the bokkmarks are corrupted when the autoExportHTML work ... you loose it !