On 12-04-03 5:47 AM, Desiree wrote:
"Chris Ilias"<n...@ilias.ca>  wrote in message
news:dp-dncopijhenefsnz2dnuvz_gqdn...@mozilla.org...

_What reasons could be for a blank page at seamonkey.ilias.ca_
Maybe it's because the search box uses an iframe? If you go to a page that
doesn't have a search box, like<http://seamonkey.ilias.ca/installing/>,
do you still get a blank page?

The above page is fine.  I also am not getting a blank page now at
seamonkey.ilias.ca. Your site though is very inconsistent for me. For
instance, in the column on the left, if I click on any question under FAQ
Browser, I get a screenshot that says Welcome to SeaMonkey and nothing else.
I get the same screenshot on ALL questions under Browser. Under FAQ
Profiles, I get text only answers, no screenshots. Under FAQ General, I get
a different screenshot that says Welcome to SM Mail and Newsgroups on every
question. But under Documentation, Upgrading I actually get useful
screenshots and text. I have not checked every page on your site but you get
the idea.

What you're seeing is the screencast start image. For instance, if you go to <http://seamonkey.ilias.ca/browserfaq/WebFeeds>, which is in the browser FAQ, the image you see should not be "Welcome to SeaMonkey", but of CNN World.

There should be a play icon embedded over top of the image. If you click on the image, the screencast should start. Does the play icon not appear? If it doesn't appear, does clicking on the image still start the screencast?

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Newsgroup moderator