Chris Ilias wrote:
On 12-07-23 7:52 AM, Daniel wrote:
Rufus, I hope you remember that emptying trash *doesn't* actually delete
the e-mails from your "inbox",

That part is right. :)

it just marks them for deletion and
removes them from your sight.

That part is not right. Emptying the trash will delete messages from
your trash folder, not the inbox, then it will compact the trash folder,
not the inbox.

...so...you're telling me that moving things out of my Inbox does not actually move them out of my Inbox?

I have no idea what people are trying to say about this. Why would I Empty Trash if I haven't placed something in there in the first place? And why wouldn't moving something there actually *put* it *there* for action?

All I know is that I do what I do and I very rarely get Compact Folders notification(s).

--
     - Rufus