DoctorBill wrote:
"Your browser or your browser's settings are not supported. To get the
best experience possible, please download a compatible browser. If you
know your browser is up to date, you should check to ensure that
javascript is enabled."

Javascript IS enabled.....Why this message ?  Is SeaMonkey being
boycotted ?

I fear uploading the "LATEST VERSION OF JAVASCRIPT" since the last time
I clicked on THAT link, my system got all messed up.

Will downloading the latest version of Javascript stop those messages ?

DoctorBill

I updated SM to 2.12.1 and I STILL get the E-Bay message,
"Your web browser settings are blocking cookies."

I have set all cookies to load in preferences and the cookie manager.

If I log in a second time - it goes in !  WTHIGO ?

DoctorBill