Tom S. wrote:
Jim Taylor wrote:
<SNIP>

First off if you are getting those messages in the browser you
are using to post this message it is SeaMonkey 2.7 and your
browser is not up to date, the current is 2.12. And as somebody
has pointed out you misunderstand the difference between java and
javascript. You don't download javascript it's part of the
browser and gets updated when you update the browser (which it
doesn't look like you've been doing). If you post a url where
you get that message we can tell you if we get it in 2.12. With
many web sites adding html5 content, if you don't update
SeaMonkey to get the latest html5 support strange things may
happen on some pages.

While you mention it, can anyone tell me why SeaMonkey versions
don't make use of two digit numbering (after the 2) such as 2.07
instead of 2.7, so the progression to 2.12 doesn't look a little
strange?

Damned right !

DoctorBill

--