Paul B. Gallagher <pau...@pbgdashtranslations.com> wrote:
> The good news is that once you select a printer, it will remember that
> one indefinitely -- until you select another. So if you always want to
> use the same printer, select it once and never select another. ;-)

Yes but most people consider that bad news, not good news.

We had problems with this in the company as well.  People log in to
another workstation, print an e-mail to the printer at that location,
at the selected printer and it ends up at the printer where they
last printed (and cannot get at it, have it read by others, etc)

So this user.js entry has been in place on our systems ever since
I found that.  Now Seamonkey behaves like most Windows programs do.