On 1/17/2013 12:06 PM bern...@nospam.com submitted the following:
> Anyone know why coupon printer application does not work with Seamonkey. The
> coupon printer app is installed when you want to print coupons on sites such
> as
> scjohnson.com which market cleaners and just about everything else for the
> home
> (scrubbing bubbles, etc) and other sites that use the app to print online
> coupons with bar codes. It works fine in Internet Explorer. Anyone have a
> workaround for this. This is a minor issue so I am not overly concerned about
> it. Just want to know if there is a fix.
> Bernie

Don't know of any fix, but I agree that it doesn't work.  I go to a site to
print a coupon.  It says I need 'coupon printer' and to download and install it,
and the coupon will print then.  I download and install it and nothing happens
except the site I'm on thinks I printed the coupon and I can't retrieve it to
print again.

I have complained to sites that use this method of printing coupons and most
will then send via snail mail the coupon.

I never have had this work in any version of SeaMonkey with any version of
Windows (up to Version 7).  Always works in IE.

--
Ed, W3BNR
Fact or Fiction - 25 Hottest Urban Legends

Esse Quam Videri
(To be rather than to seem.) -BMI