On 1/19/2013 12:27 PM W3BNR submitted the following:
> On 1/19/2013 12:06 PM WaltS submitted the following:

               < T E X T   D E L E T E D >

>> Have you asked on their support site?
>>
>> <http://www.coupons.com/CouponWeb/help/print/index.html>
>>

> Guess they don't check for SeaMonkey.  Here's what they support according to
> their faq:
>
> "Coupon printing is currently supported on all versions of Microsoft Windows
> 8,
> 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003, and 2000 when used with Internet Explorer 6.0 or
> higher, Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or higher, Netscape Navigator 8.0 or higher,
> Google
> Chrome, Apple Safari, Opera, and most MSN and AOL browsers."
>
> I guess I should have looked there a long time ago and complained about not
> having SM on their list.  (As if that would do any good).

I have asked the why's and wherefore's as to not supporting SeaMonkey at their
web page  http://www.couponsinc.com/corporate/ContactUs.aspx

Anyone else want to ask them?
Or you can wait to see if I get a response.

--
Ed, W3BNR
Fact or Fiction - 25 Hottest Urban Legends

"The difference between a mountain and a molehill is your perspective."
                                                          -Al Neuharth