Geoff Welsh wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Mark Berger wrote:
chicagofan wrote:
Philip Taylor wrote:
Now reverted to 2.17.1.  2.19 cannot be used in its present state.
Philip Taylor

What specifically is wrong with 2.19, besides the size problem you
mentioned before?
bj

Font size problem is enough to stop using it.

I'm curious which (types of) users are having the problem. I myself
didn't notice the slightest difference on either machine. Of course, my
customizations or lack thereof might be different, I might use a
different set of add-ins, etc.

all of 2.19 for me looks exactly the same as 2.17.1

15" MacBook Pro, OSX 10.6.8, set to 1280x800

GW

How can I revert? I'm not having any font problems, but the busy cursor is back everywhere, I'm getting frequent "not responding" messages, and there's a javascript hang that is happening on several websites. It's not quite as bad as in January, but almost. I'm on Win7 64-bit if that makes a difference. Did not notice anything on the WinXP laptop.