On 8/1/13 1:24 PM +0900, Geoff Welsh wrote:
Rufus wrote:

I tried using Growl for a bit and found it to be just flat annoying.  So
I killed and removed it.

I feel the same way about Notification Center - it's just something I
don't need or care about...so on the machine where I do have it, I have
it turned off.

It's wonderful that NC and Growl are annoying to you; Alas, notifications from Growl are vital to keeping my workflow efficient. Instead of leaving Growl support in SeaMonkey and ADDING support for Notification Center, the SeaMonkey devs stripped out a feature that's been in place for years. That really baked my cookie.

Oh, they're Add-Ons.  I didn't even know /that/.

Notification Center is a feature of Mountain Lion and Mavericks. Growl is a 3rd-party application that runs natively under OS X and Windows. Neither one of them are SeaMonkey Add-ons.

trane
--
// Trane Francks    tr...@gol.com    Tokyo, Japan