PhillipJones wrote:
Geoff Welsh wrote:
Chris Ilias wrote:
On 2013-08-03 6:52 AM, Daniel wrote:
Trane, have you tried using http://code.google.com/p/seamonkey-ppc/
SeaMonkey?? I know it specifically mentions working with G4/G5 Macs,
but
might also work with your Growl!! (at least until the V 2 comes out!!)

PPC support has nothing to do with Growl support.

and the OP doesn't have a PPC in this thread. He's talking about OSX
10.6, "Snow Leopard". The first OSX to absolutely positively NOT run on
PPC.

GW
No your wrong on that...

Really?  So you have seen Snow Leopard running on PPC?  I think not.

from   <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mac_OS_X_Snow_Leopard>   :

"This is also the first Mac OS release since System 7.1.1 that does not support Macs using PowerPC processors, as Apple now intends to focus on its current line of Intel-based products"

GW