On 8/4/13 10:07 AM +0900, Geoff Welsh wrote:
Trane Francks wrote:

Snow Leopard, the OS, does not run on the PPC architecture, but it does
have the necessary emulation to run apps compiled for it.

Of course, but SM has had Intel versions available all along, and you
have an Intel, so it's beyond silly to run a hacked SM version for PPC,
when you already don't have a PPC.

It's only off the mark because Daniel didn't realize the problem wasn't architectural and was unfortunately the result of changes in the Mozilla core code. I appreciated the suggestion as it showed thinking outside the box. :)

If on the other hand your dream was to run SM 1.0 or something, having
Rosetta capabilities would be great.

SeaMonkey has always run on Intel, so I can't even see a point with that. :)

trane
--
// Trane Francks    tr...@gol.com    Tokyo, Japan