Trane Francks wrote:
On 8/4/13 9:24 AM +0900, Geoff Welsh wrote:

Really?  So you have seen Snow Leopard running on PPC?  I think not.

Fair enough. The suggestion by Daniel to maybe run SeaMonkey PPC,
however, would not be thwarted by me running Snow Leopard. I have
Rosetta installed and still have at least one PPC app that I use
regularly (XEphem) under X.

Snow Leopard, the OS, does not run on the PPC architecture, but it does
have the necessary emulation to run apps compiled for it.

Of course, but SM has had Intel versions available all along, and you have an Intel, so it's beyond silly to run a hacked SM version for PPC, when you already don't have a PPC.

If on the other hand your dream was to run SM 1.0 or something, having Rosetta capabilities would be great.

GW