I used MOZBACKUP
it was so easy... backup everything on a thumb drive
then restore
all done -

Jay O'Brien wrote, On 5/24/2014 4:27 PM:
I've been with SeaMonkey since the Netscape days, and I have installed it in
many computers over the years. Due to my personal memory problems, I can't
remember the details.

I have a new Win 7 Pro SP1 64 bit computer into which I want to install a clone
of my present Win 7 Pro SP1 64 bit installation of SeaMonkey 2.26. Once
SeaMonkey is working the same in both computers, I plan to use GoodSync to keep
the mail files the same. I use Goodsync now in that manner, except that the
recipient computer runs XP; the new Win 7 computer will take the place of the
XP computer.

I recall seeing a reference to on-line cloning instructions, but I can't find
it now.

I suspect I should start by installing SeaMonkey 2.26 in the new computer, but
I will hold off until I get guidance from this knowledgeable group. Help
please?  Thanks.

Jay O'Brien
Folsom, CA