Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP] wrote:
I had a very good experience with MozBackup last week.  My laptop got
very "sick" and sensing impending doom, I had the presence of mind to
run MozBackup and get the backup file off onto a thumb drive before the
Windows 7 OS became so corrupted that a restore from the original disks
became necessary (to a new hard drive). After 186 windows patches, I was
ready to install SeaMonkey.  Then I ran MozBackup and restored the
profile and all of my settings and emails.  They only other thing I had
to do was manually install my favorite extensions.  Good job MozBackup!

Allen

The tool hasn't been updated in 2+ years. Haven't used it for eons.

- Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]

I also swear by MozBackup!
I'm using MozBackup-1.5.1-EN
Get it here: http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/