On 9/3/2014 12:13 PM NoOp submitted the following:
> On 08/31/2014 03:33 AM, Ed wrote:

>>> I also swear by MozBackup!
>>> I'm using MozBackup-1.5.1-EN
>>> Get it here: http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/
>>>
>>> It don't believe it needs updating.
>>
>> I;ve been using MozBackup 1.5.2b from the same place.
>> (In addition to backing up all data files daily and making a complete
>> system image monthly - Worked in data processing/large scale computers
>> for over 35 years.  Hard to explain loosing months of man-power due to
>> not backing up data to management)
>>

> With all that experience, why not just use rsync/grsync instead?

Well, I guess I could say because I don't want to.
Besides Windows for making the system image, I use PureSync which has
all the options I need and at times the sync option of PowerDesk.
It all depends on the what, how, and why I'm performing the backup.

I guess you could also ask why I waste any of this time when I could
install an external RAID drive or two.  Problem solved.  No operator
intervention required.

--
Ed, W3BNR