On 8/30/2014 8:56 PM Mike C submitted the following:
> Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP] wrote:
>>> I had a very good experience with MozBackup last week.  My laptop got
>>> very "sick" and sensing impending doom, I had the presence of mind to
>>> run MozBackup and get the backup file off onto a thumb drive before the
>>> Windows 7 OS became so corrupted that a restore from the original disks
>>> became necessary (to a new hard drive). After 186 windows patches, I was
>>> ready to install SeaMonkey.  Then I ran MozBackup and restored the
>>> profile and all of my settings and emails.  They only other thing I had
>>> to do was manually install my favorite extensions.  Good job MozBackup!
>>>
>>> Allen
>>
>> The tool hasn't been updated in 2+ years. Haven't used it for eons.
>>
>> - Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]
>>
> I also swear by MozBackup!
> I'm using MozBackup-1.5.1-EN
> Get it here: http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/
>
> It don't believe it needs updating.

I;ve been using MozBackup 1.5.2b from the same place.
(In addition to backing up all data files daily and making a complete
system image monthly - Worked in data processing/large scale computers
for over 35 years.  Hard to explain loosing months of man-power due to
not backing up data to management)

--
Ed
http://JonesFarm.us/

It is bad to do evil, but worse to boast of it.