On 03/20/2015 04:58 PM, mozilla-lists.mbou...@spamgourmet.com wrote:
Rob Steinmetz wrote:
I just upgraded to 2.33 and Lightning is broke, at least on my computer.
I upgraded to Lightning 3.8b2 and nothing works. I tried the
calendar.icaljs fix posed elsewhere but it was already set to false.

Any ideas I don't seem to be alone but it is apparently somewhat random.

Works fine for me - SeaMonkey 2.33 and Lightning 3.8b2 on Windows Vista.

What does "nothing works" mean? Does SeaMonkey not even start with
Lightning installed? Does it start but crash immediately? Does SeaMonkey
start OK, but there's no "Events and Tasks" menu in mail & news? Does
Lightning show up in the Extensions section of add-ons manager? Does
that give any clues as to why its not working (e.g. it might be disabled)?

Mark.

Seamonkey works as usual however whenever the calendar or tasks tabs is open the toll bar is greyed out and the calendar pane is blank, no dates or events. When I receive an invitation by email it does not open or get makes as read.