Paul in Houston, TX wrote on 12/29/2015 9:06 PM:
Ed Mullen wrote:
I receive a periodic HTML email newsletter from my investment
advisor's firm.  I used to
see the graphics but no longer can, not even in old emails going back
to 2013.  I only see
empty boxes.

The person sending the newsletter uses mailchimp.com and the images
reside on their
server. The email itself comes from a different mail server.

Oddly, in Thunderbird I see the images.

I can't figure out why SM is blocking them and TB is not.  Any help
greatly appreciated.

 From that one source only or from all email sources?

Only that one source (at least as newsletters I want, can't say about junk).

Can you fwd from TB to SM and see the images, and vice-versa?

No difference.  Why do you even bring that up?  Something specific?

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/