When my wife set up SM in her new W10 computer, there was a bit of confusion about profiles. Eventually she got the one she wanted, and deleted the others (in Profile Manager). Now when she clicks on the SM logo it wants to open one of the profiles she deleted, resulting in File Not Found because that profile no longer exists.

However, in Profile Manger she has indicated the correct one and clicked Use Profile. SM refuses to use this (correct) one and keeps opening with File Not Found.

How do we fix this? All help gratefully appreciated!

Larry