Larry S. wrote on 1/31/2016 12:33 PM:
When my wife set up SM in her new W10 computer, there was a bit of
confusion about profiles. Eventually she got the one she wanted, and
deleted the others (in Profile Manager). Now when she clicks on the SM
logo it wants to open one of the profiles she deleted, resulting in File
Not Found because that profile no longer exists.

It's probably because the shortcut she's using is hard-coded to open that profile. Right-click the shortcut and choose Properties. On the Shortcut tab look in the Start in: box. The path there likely ends with -P oldprofilename. If she only has one profile left just delete that text and it will open the only profile there is. If more than one profile exists you need to change that text to the desired one. You only need the part of the profile name AFTER the dot.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/