On 02/28/2018 11:13 AM, M.Ross wrote:
Missing? URL at: Browser Top Menu - Help - About Plugins - Learn More

Am I missing something? No Webmaster? So, why advertise it?

Via Linux Seamonkey v2.49.1 on Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS

Select: Top Menu - Help - About Plugins -- and see:

-snip-
Installed plugins

Missing something? Some plugins are no longer supported.   Learn More.
-snip-

Now Select: "Learn More" for <http://www.seamonkey-project.org/doc/npapi>

-snip-
Page Not Found
We're sorry, but we can't find what you're looking for.

The page or file you're looking for wasn't found on our site. It's possible that you clicked a link that's out of date, or typed in the address incorrectly.

     If you typed in the address, please double check the spelling.
    If you followed a link from somewhere, please let us know at webmas...@seamonkey-project.org. Tell us where you came from and what you were looking for, and we'll do our best to fix it.

Or you can just jump over to some of the popular pages on our website.

     Were you looking for our downloads?
     Or maybe information about the SeaMonkey project?
     It might just be best to start at the SeaMonkey Home Page.
-snip-

No Webmaster? I know there is turmoil in Zilla-Land, but is it time to take a holiday from using Zillas until matters are solved?

Problem is no worthy GUI browser exits. Firefox is too immature, and much of it has infected Seamonkey from the stable work it seemed to be when first taken over by the original Seamonkey group. Now it is back in Moz-Hands for a while.

Chromium is Google junk. Opera is too clumsy / buggy / overloaded / bloated / ... -- but it seems Seamonkey is no better than Opera now; over-coded or something. What? So---

Can Seamonkey Browser be easily extracted from the Suite? Just use the browser and bookmarks? No Chat, Composer, Mail/News/Addressbook/ etc? I don't use more than browser and bookmarks anyway. Alpine is still the most reliable and usable for mail/news service.

Separated from the Suite, SM-Browser might be easier for the coders to deal with, to settle down, and these Add-Ons/Extensions/etc can be dealt with for one purpose. Browsing!

I appreciate the efforts of the volunteer coders working on Seamonkey! But too much seems amiss and not solvable in reasonable time frames. Modularize Seamonkey, separate it into individual - workable -
applications.

So you didn't click the webmas...@seamonkey-project.org and ask about the Page Not Found?

This might help if you are curious about plugins.

<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/npapi-plugins>