Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
 > Lenovo R60e Celeron.

Grab a barebone T61 15.4 or 14.1 with Intel Graphics from ebay. You usually can have them for small change now. You can use the keyboard, battery, memory and harddisk from the 60. Using one with Windows and is fine for SeaMonkey. Should be even faster with Linux.

Also the processor and ram should be upgradable on the 60.

Bought my Thinkpad L530 off of eBay for $200 a year ago to replace my old Latitude D820. Wiped the Win7 and have 16.04 running really well. Worked so well that a friend bought two similar, the T530s, and she paid less than $200 for each.

--
Take care,

Jonathan