Mike C wrote:
Apparently there's no fix for this.
If you know a fix, please speak up.

And yes I unchecked boxes in preferences > Advanced > HTTP
This fixed the problem about a year ago, doesn't fix it now.

Mike C wrote:
Google search is messed up in SM browser.

Normally the cursor sits in the center of the Google window for me to enter a search request.

Now it's sitting up at the top of the window, over the top line of the box.

And if more than 18 letters some letters disappear.

The fix is for Goggle to correct their incorrect user agent detection. They don't care about anyhting but Chrome so hell will probably frezze over first.

You can only set a custom user agent for their broken site.

FRG