On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Olivier Mueller
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Short update about my issues:
>
>  Thanks for your feedback (and also to David).  I couldn't try the
>  commands yet because the device was remote and people were working, but
>  I will keep them around in case the problems are coming back.

This still might be something that is required. It seems we're missing
the mpd config option for auto reconnect on PPPoE. But if it's working
fine again now it must be OK, a flaky modem could have just as easily
caused the scenario you were seeing.

Let us know if the problem recurs.