I have one WAN, One LAN, and one OPT-1 (DMZ).

My PPTP users get an IP address from LAN subnet such as 192.168.1.1
I have a rule on LAN that says any protocol /any interface /any port /any
interface /any port

I have a similar rule for PPTP

Its under a home setting and I am trying to host some content.

However one minor problem is that my PPTP connections can not access OPT1 (DMZ)
machines.

As a PPTP user coming on WAN, I can SSH into a LAN machine, and then once I am
on the LAN machine we can use command prompt to get to the server on the OPT-1
(DMZ)  sort of like sneaky way.

Is it normal or should I looking else where in the rules.  Any clue would be
highly appreciated.

Anil