From: "ram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: support@pfsense.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 12:36:31 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] PF and UT not working

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 7:03 PM, Curtis LaMasters < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

This may have been beaten to death now but if UT is truely in a bridge mode,
you shouldn't need an IP address on it except for management. If that is the
case, I could change the IP of UT to something in the private range and see if
your issues clear up. What is your internet connection. I am going to assume a
cable or DSL modem of some sort. What may be happeing is your cable modem sees
the IP of your PF box and the MAC of your UT box and somehow not getting the
rest of the ARP information.

Hi

yes as per the suggestion i have changed UT box IP to another range for
checking
but still i get authentication success, and takes lot of time to resolve
domain, and lost the connection.

I have Dedicated Internet, and own DNS Server in my network.
If i remove UT from network i can get all the things working perfect with out
any issue

but when i involve UT in bridge mode i am having this problem..

but when i add UT in bridge mode with CP, it works charm

but iam adding Pfsense in my network for loadbalance and failover and capitive
portal
since UT does not have capabilities to do the same job what iam looking

any suggestions or most welcome

ram