On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 7:03 PM, Curtis LaMasters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> This may have been beaten to death now but if UT is truely in a bridge
> mode, you shouldn't need an IP address on it except for management.  If that
> is the case, I could change the IP of UT to something in the private range
> and see if your issues clear up.  What is your internet connection.  I am
> going to assume a cable or DSL modem of some sort.  What may be happeing is
> your cable modem sees the IP of your PF box and the MAC of your UT box and
> somehow not getting the rest of the ARP information.

Hi

yes as per the suggestion i have changed UT box IP to another range for
checking
but still i get authentication success, and takes lot of time to resolve
domain, and lost the connection.

I have Dedicated Internet, and own DNS Server in my network.
If i remove UT from network i can get all the things working perfect with
out any issue

but when i involve UT in bridge mode i am having this problem..

but when i add UT in bridge mode with CP, it works charm

but iam adding Pfsense in my network for loadbalance and failover and
capitive portal
since UT does not have capabilities to do the same job what iam looking

any suggestions or most welcome

ram