ram wrote:

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 7:03 PM, Curtis LaMasters <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    This may have been beaten to death now but if UT is truely in a
    bridge mode, you shouldn't need an IP address on it except for
    management.  If that is the case, I could change the IP of UT to
something in the private range and see if your issues clear up. What is your internet connection. I am going to assume a cable or
    DSL modem of some sort.  What may be happeing is your cable modem
    sees the IP of your PF box and the MAC of your UT box and somehow
    not getting the rest of the ARP information.

Hi yes as per the suggestion i have changed UT box IP to another range for checking but still i get authentication success, and takes lot of time to resolve domain, and lost the connection. I have Dedicated Internet, and own DNS Server in my network. If i remove UT from network i can get all the things working perfect with out any issue but when i involve UT in bridge mode i am having this problem.. but when i add UT in bridge mode with CP, it works charm but iam adding Pfsense in my network for loadbalance and failover and capitive portal
since UT does not have capabilities to do the same job what iam looking
any suggestions or most welcome ram
This thread has gone way past pfSense support and now into the realms of UT support. Since the problem, at least from what we are able to surmise from the small amount of substance in your posts, seems to be entirely with UT, I'd encourage you to take up this conversation with the UT community.