Hi,

solution:
Open the Ports described in man 4 ip IP_PORTRANGE_HIGH
referenced by man ftp-proxy or lookup in sysctl net.inet.ip.portrange
like:
net.inet.ip.portrange.hilast: 65535
net.inet.ip.portrange.hifirst: 49152
net.inet.ip.portrange.last: 65535
net.inet.ip.portrange.first: 49152

from WAN to your FTP server and all gets fine.

regards

michael.

--
=== m i c h a e l - s c h u h . n e t ===
Michael Schuh

=== Ust-ID: DE251072318 ===