Jim Pingle wrote:
Roberto Greiner wrote:
Jim Pingle wrote:
Roberto Greiner wrote:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 35 bytes) in /usr/local/www/services_dhcp.php on line 48
That is during the DHCP lease cleanup routine. Your
/var/dhcpd/var/db/dhcpd.leases file must be huge. It doesn't typically
grow that large during normal operation.

It's a new server. No user ever connected to it....

Can you check that file just to be sure? If nobody has connected to the
server, you can probably safely remove the leases file anyhow.

$ ls -l /var/dhcpd/var/db
total 17792
-rw-r--r--  1 root   _dhcp  4529052 Oct 14 09:42 dhcpd.leases
-rw-r--r--  1 dhcpd  _dhcp  4528906 Oct 14 09:42 dhcpd.leases~

I removed both files and restarted the server (without the ntp configuration).
The ntp server started properly.

As a test, I tried to enable the "ntp servers" configuration again, and got the
same error as before.

Roberto

               Marcos Roberto Greiner

  Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos
   Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade
                                 James Branch Cabell