Without doubt, I agree with you. The ideal would be to create VLANs, or have
more than one network interface and each connected to a network, or switch
to adifferent wireless AP, but when the customer does not have these
resources and how've used Linux before and asked to do the same with
pfSense, I accepted to do this on your network.

So the solution lay in pfSense create Virtual IP, is it? The setting is the
firewalltab, correct? By creating a virtual IPO rager, attached to the LAN
interface?

Ivanildo Galvão - MCP, MCT, MCSA, VSP

Consultor de Tecnologia

Tel. (84) 3201 2146                 | Cel. (84) 9111 8873

 <mailto:ivani...@itservices.com.br> ivani...@itservices.com.br    |
<http://www.itservices.com.br/> www.itservices.com.br

Twitter: @ivanildogalvao