1) Define one network card. It will be your WAN.
2) Define another network card.  It will be your LAN.
3) The WAN side, it will be your global IP address
4) In the LAN side, define your IP address 192.168.0.1 with netmask
255.255.0.0
5) Define DHCP service statically with all MAC Addresses, with 192.168.1.X
and 192.168.0.Y
addresses, or the dynamic range of your preference.
6) Forget the damn virtual IP/Linux workaround or "gambiarra", in good
Portuguese.
7) Pay me a beer with goat meat when I go to Natal.

--
Isamar Maia
Cel. VIVO SSA:  (55) 71-9146-8575