Both links work for me, too.

  Dave (from home)

On Jul 12 2011, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:

On 07/12/2011 05:39 PM, Stefan Schreiber wrote:
Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:

there is an AES paper by simon goodwin that deals with this layout:
www.codemasters.com/research/3D_sound_for_3D_games.pdf

the rationale is that you can deliver a pre-decoded stream over the
eight channels of a hdmi link and obtain some sort of 3D, while
retaining meaningful values of spouse acceptance factor :)

here's another very interesting study about the gaming market, and why
or why not it might be a spearhead for spatial audio at home:
http://www.codemasters.com/research/HowPlayersListen.pdf

Links don't work, "access denied".

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

the credentials that you supplied.

(snobby) I never will share valuable research with the Codemaster guys
who don't share... :-D

both links work for me... ping me off-list if you still can't get them, and i'll send them to you in private mail.