Hi Augustine,
the parallel wave front virtually originate from startimg point far away
behind the loudspeaker array.
In the same manner as the moon is following you, if you are walking across
the street at nigth, the sound source follows your migration.

Besides, a loudspeaker line cannot produce parallel wave feonts, only
cylinder waves.

Greetings Helmut
www.syntheticwave.de