Rev Tony Newnham wrote:
Hi

It looks interesting - but access via the digital networks would be
easier.  At least it should be simpler than the BBC's Quadraphonic
trials back in the 1970's - that required to 2 FM receivers!  Not
sure that my internet is currently reliable enough - especially in
the evenings, but I might give it a try.

FWIW the TV broadcasts if you can get HD are often 5.1.

Even if you have HD there could I suppose be issues getting that to an
older receiver with freeview as it's AAC. For freesat HD there's
more hope as AFAIK they use ac3 - so far more compatibility with 5.1 kit
that can take the raw Dolby bitstream.