Just a short note, my wish list for what I think. could be a good way of
doing binaural coding is to use these parameters:

- the distance between the ears (head size) is the most import factor so
maybe 5 sizes to choose from. ( I have a larger inter ear distance than the
norm)

- use only simple generic compensation for ear shape above ~4kHz.

- the shoulder reflection controlled by head tracking data, the simplest
way is to assume the listener is stationary and only turns his head. Could
this be implemented to be a parametric controlled filter set?

Can anyone create a binaural encoding using this?

I think the shoulder compensation is something that have not been done.
As far as I know all binaural encodings are done using data sets with a
fixed head and shoulder position.

Best regards
Bo-Erik Sandholm
Stockholm