Im pretty sure we recalibrate all the time - I mean its not like we
suddenly lose all ability to localise in the median plane just because we
get a hair cut or clean our ears out....Also Id be willing to bet that
boxers and wrestlers who get cauliflower ear do not have significantly
impaired localisation. Still waiting on a grant for that one....

www.augustineleudar.com