On 02/24/2016 11:37 AM, /dav/random wrote:
Thanks Archontis for mentioning also my little project!
Since I moved out from Barcelona Media, I'm developing the project in my
freetime and the updated repository changed to:
https://github.com/davrandom/idhoa

I don't want to SPAM more... so if anyone is interested, just drop an email.

can't speak for anyone else here, but personally i would very much like to be informed about this project, and it seems perfectly on topic for sursound.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net