Hello,

Is it possible to have a non-rotating stereo source in the ambisonic
soundfield, while all the other sources rotate?

Let's say I have a stereo music bed in a spherical video that needs to stay
in position, while the other elements (dialog, sfx etc.) respond to rotation.

It works for mono (by sending it to just the W channel), but how about
stereo, maybe some kind of double M/S that counters the rotation ?

Pardon my ignorance beforehand if this is the equivalent of fitting a square
peg into a round hole...

Thanks !

Albert