.... thats pretty much what you can do with MaxMSP (ICST) not sure about
the others - I do it all the time ! I had a freind Romain Domain that made
some lovely ICST programming that had 10 sounds swirling one way, ten the
other like a vortex. I assume you can do this with Spat as well or even
vsts like wigware in a daw. The nice thing about ICST is you can see all
the sources on one panner moving around as dots. I wouldnt want to edit
video in max though !