Hello Eero,

I could say something about the competing voices (on W) inside my head...
and the difficulty in deciding which to regard as an appropriate guide.
But, this isn't a suitable forum for such discussions. ;-)

My best,

*Joseph Anderson*

*http://www.ambisonictoolkit.net/ <http://www.ambisonictoolkit.net/>*