This Cymatic thing looks promising - so it works as as standalone ?
What storage medium does it use ?
Marc - the main problem was the USB cable getting jogged loose despite
being well out of harms way (or so I thought), cleaners unplugging the
computer to hoover and then different drivers not being found and
finally the two motu ultralites making very loud weird clicking noises
(not buffer related) after a few weeks. There were other issues but Id
rather keep things in one box rather than having to automate, tweak
and control an operating system  and remove loads of unessassry
background processes (even linux).

--
Augustine Leudar
Artistic Director Magik Door LTD