Le 28/05/2019 à 10:48, mgraves mstvp.com a écrit :

Marc,

This is very interesting to me. Did you do this using Wi-Fi or some other
wireless scheme?

What I've been seeking is a low-cost, low-latency wireless solution for a
headset.

We have good, full-bandwidth solutions for wireless microphones. Also for
wireless performance monitors. Nothing that combines these functions.

Hi Michael.

My hack was not bidirectional (it could be), but I suspect that the WebRTC standard could be used on a phone, a small standalone computer or some of the newest iOT micro-controller with Wifi and full-duplex audio. I have no idea how "better" it would be compared to available Bluetooth headsets. And it would not be cheaper... A good start would be to design an Android WebRTC app for your specific use case, and maybe this app already exist.

Marc

Michael Graves
mgra...@mstvp.com
http://www.mgraves.org