Thats interesting - ive always wanted to hear transaural actually working -
I've only tried Spat. However this would require the content producers
(sound designers) to actually add HRTFs and use software to render
trnasaural filters the same as binaural - and most d not , genrally its
just the same stereo content used on two speakers produced over a soundbar.
Even a soundbar isnt intelligent enough to decide which sounds should
appear where, marvelous though they are.