Hi Lorenzo,

I'm a longtime lurker on this discussion group and I think this is the
first time I've reached out to anyone directly via the listserv. But I
wanted to say I recently tried your 3DTI VSTs and was really impressed with
your binauralization algorithm. I'm not sure if it's just a happy
coincidence that your default settings happen to be a good fit for my HRTF
me or what (I haven't played with other HRTF settings yet), but I felt a
noticeable improvement in localization in comparison to many other
2ch-binaural or ambisonic-binaural decoders I've used. I was most impressed
when using it to make a virtual binaural "array" using different speaker
locations mixed together. I think it might be the closest-sounding to
native binaural that I've heard so far.

I did, however, run into a problem: I can't seem to save VST parameters.
I'm using the latest version of Reaper on an intel Mac. Whenever I reload a
project or copy/paste an instance of the VST, all the parameters including
azimuth/elevation get reset back to default. The only workaround I've found
so far is to write parameter automation points into Reaper itself. Is this
the intended behavior, or is there a way to save parameter settings without
having to write automation?

I'm also curious if you have plans to make a multichannel input version
that would allow for cube/7.1.4/5.1 etc inputs without having to build a
virtual array with many tracks/complex routing? Or an ambisonic decoder
using your same algorithm? I suspect it would sound amazing!

Thanks and much appreciated,
- Brendan

--
Brendan P. Baker