On 2023-03-08, Steven Boardman wrote:

I would love to make a sound do a death spiral motion .

As would I. So let's make one.

The thing is that it would have to be slowly elevating, stereophonic. Very slowly, because you don't really *understand* a graveyard spiral before you die. Any music of this ilk would have to reflect...it. This spiral.

With an LFO,

Definitely not to be heard.

on each axis,

Yes, but do you even know how it's heard? I obviously do.

bit a load of doppler, distance attenuation and filtering, i think i could kill the thread quite quickly....

Over SSB demodulation you probably could not hear any of that. Not unless you were talking with an orbital module, crashing down. Doppler modulation isn't much of a problem unless you do wideband digital thingies, at about fighter jet speeds. Transsonic to something like 2 Mach, changing all the time, fast, and in angle, so that the antenna doesn't track well either.
--
Sampo Syreeni, aka decoy - de...@iki.fi, http://decoy.iki.fi/front
+358-40-3751464, 025E D175 ABE5 027C 9494 EEB0 E090 8BA9 0509 85C2